Laser Hair Removal Before & After
• Your laser sessions will have to be spaced about every 6-8 weeks apart for best results. Allowing more or less time in between sessions will result in ineffective results. It is extremely crucial to keep up with appointments for desired results.
• The area that you plan to have treated should not have been waxed for at least 4 weeks- 6 weeks is preferred.
* Waxing, plucking, bleaching, threading, the use of nair or any other removal products, spray tan or any artificial application of color to your body should be completely avoided throughout your entire laser hair removal process.
• Any area that you plan to have treated should be completely shaved at the time of your appointment. Leaving hair causes for a much more painful and not as effective procedure. The better off the area to be treated is shaved- the better off your overall sessions will be.
• The area that you plan to have treated should also be clean of lotion, makeup and deodorant- clean and natural skin is best.
• The sun should be avoided while treatments are underway as the laser is most effective at your most natural skin color.
* The laser is unable to successfully remove hair from dark birth marks and we are unable to laser over/on tattoos as the laser will remove the pigment from the tattooed area.
* You absolutely cannot be treated if pregnant or if you have been drinking alcohol
Please note that generally about 10-12 sessions are needed to successfully remove hair but this depends person to person (skin color, hair color and timing in between appointments are strong factors that will determine the number of sessions needed).
Touch ups are required to maintain results. We generally suggest one touch up every 8 months once your hair reduction reaches 90%.